Sustainably improves soil fertility. Can be used in combination with all types of substrates.
Size: 0.5 – 1 mm, 0 – 1 mm, 0.7 – 2 mm, 3 – 6 mm and 6 – 18 mm.
- Accelerates root development.
- Increases the exchange capacity of the “clay-humus complex.”
- Acts as an anti-caking agent.
- Lightens heavy and clayey soils improving drainage of the surface.
- Improves the soil structure by opposing its acidification to its buffer effect and by the delay of the nitrification of ammonium nitrogen.
- Provides micronutrients.
- Increases trampling resistance.
- Decreases the frequency of repotting.
- Prevents roots rotting.
- Promotes branching.
- Moderates the mosses development.
- Saves water and fertilizer.
- Resistant to drying and decrease the formation of “lichen.”
- Retains water without volume change.
- Serves as a support for microorganisms, which contributes to cutting wastes degradation.