Nutrizeo is recommended in the diet of pigs, cattle, poultry and fish.
Nutrizeo is a permitted additive in animal feed according to the EC Regulation N ° 1810/2005.
Size: 0 – 200 microns.
- Improves digestion, saves weight and ensures an increase in animal survival.
- Improves feed efficiency by optimal use of the food.
- Cleans the animal environment by blocking the nitrogen compounds in the feces without being dispersed in the air.
- Ensures better preservation of food preparations by the process of adsorption of excess moisture in silos.
- Blocks and prevents acidity decreased animal performance.
- Captures toxic molecules adsorbing nitrogen ions produced during the digestive process and thus preventing them from passing into the bloodstream acting as a detoxifier.
- Contributes to the protection of the natural environment through the adsorption of residual nutrients excrement.
- Acts as an anti-caking agent.
- Prevents the formation of mold during storage of the food.
- Saves weight.
- Can be used for pre-mix.
- Is incorporated directly with the food provided for each species (follow the recommended dose).
- Stabilizes the pH of the digestive tract of the animal through its buffering effect.
- Treats and prevents foodborne diarrhea caused by a poor diet.